Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

One piece swim suits
Quote | Reply
Do any of you know which brands of suits run longer in the torso?

Thanks!
Lori.
Last edited by: lam: Mar 4, 14 6:31
Quote Reply
Re: One piece suits [lam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a long torso, and the louis Garmeau lazertek 2 tri suit fits great.
Quote Reply
Re: One piece swim suits [surroundhound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the reply. I should have said "swim suit". If I size up, then they are loose in the bust. I was hoping someone might have noted that one brand tends to run longer.
Quote Reply
Re: One piece swim suits [lam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, sorry! Well, I have an Arena swim suit that I find pretty comfortable. And I am by no means well-endowed in the tata department. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same issue here. I have a Speedo that fits well and a Nike that is okay. Both are normal training suits I got from academy.
Quote Reply
Re: One piece swim suits [drmoniker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Sorry about the confusion. It is normal to assume "tri suit"!
I'll try one of those brands.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a long torso and have worn speedo and splish with no problem. I've never noticed those suits have any more material in the chest in one size or the other. I know a lot of people from really flat to not flat at all in both of those brands. But I suppose it depends on how you wear the suits. I prefer them tight (struggle to get into it) and that the straps only pull up to my ear when I have it on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a longer torso. TYR maxback is the only one I've ever found that fits me. I can't even do the other TYR cuts, just the maxback.
Quote Reply
Re: One piece swim suits [katcycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool! I read that the Max Back is a good fit on a Master's forum and found a good price on one, so I ordered it. I also ordered an Arena, but I am not sure what style it is. Shipping was free if I ordered the 2nd...love that rationale. Amazing how I struggled with that decision. Glad it's done and thanks for the inputs everyone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm thinking that it might be more helpful to lam if the womens posted some pics of themselves in said suits so , you know, she could get a better idea of what you're describing.
Quote Reply
Re: One piece swim suits [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
squid wrote:
I'm thinking that it might be more helpful to lam if the womens posted some pics of themselves in said suits so , you know, she could get a better idea of what you're describing.

You forgot the pink font . . .

Male trolls . . . Go to lavender room for pics!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you like the TYR max back suits, let me know. I have a couple that are barely used that I would be happy to pass along. I broke both of my collarbones and they were plated - the wide straps in that style suit just really rub the wrong way so the suits have been gathering dust in the back of the drawer.
Quote Reply
Re: One piece swim suits [themadcyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
themadcyclist wrote:
squid wrote:

You forgot the pink font . . .

Male trolls . . . Go to lavender room for pics!

Sorry. Just a little bit of levity. Didn't mean to offend anyone. I'll slither back over to the neanderthal side of ST now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's all in good fun ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
squid wrote:

You'd love one the pics that came up in the hours that I spent investigating suits online. It looked perfectly innocent and quite conservative in the front...the back view was another story - G String!

Therma..thanks. What size are your max backs? So sorry to hear about the collar bones. A friend of mine broke hers and had a tough recovery after having 3 surgeries. She is finally back on the bike again after a couple of years. Gotta hand it to her for staying positive all that time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier - for some reason, I am not receiving notifications when someone responds to my posts.

Anyhow - I have three almost brand new suits in 36tall which are yours for the asking. Send an email directly to me themadcyclist@hotmail.com if you want them.
Quote Reply