Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

OT: Santa Cruz Mountain Fires
Quote | Reply
I have a barn with 7 stalls and 5 runs. If you or anyone you know had to be evacuated and needs a place to keep animals, I am willing to put them up. I also have a RV hookup on my property so that you can be close to your animals or if you or your family need a place to park for a while. Send me a PM.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Santa Cruz Mountain Fires [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think anything is OT in The Women's forum...except maybe farting or the Three Stooges.
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Santa Cruz Mountain Fires [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You rock!!! I've got a refugee friend staying at my place right now too, but no animals. She's a wreck, as I would be if I had been evacuated -- thank God for ten miles between me and the flames. I live up by Big Basin and we were inundated with smoke from the fire this morning and then it cleared out.

If you need some help with anything let me know and I'll come and help out.

PB
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Santa Cruz Mountain Fires [pennib] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
You rock!!! I've got a refugee friend staying at my place right now too, but no animals. She's a wreck, as I would be if I had been evacuated -- thank God for ten miles between me and the flames. I live up by Big Basin and we were inundated with smoke from the fire this morning and then it cleared out.

If you need some help with anything let me know and I'll come and help out.

PB

You rock too!

Times like this are always so interesting. They are so sad and at the same time people band together. I wish people would always act that way.

In case you know anyone else needing help.

I am right next to CT English School. I have four rooms that I can spare for people to stay in as long as they can put up with the tail end of the remodel we are going though. We are in the process of finishing the deck and cleaning the interior but I could probably have each room completely clean today. Send me a PM if you need a temp place to stay.

I know how shelters can be and having a house, even if not your own, is much more comforting. I've been through this for the '85 lexington fire and '89 earthquake.

Plus we can BBQ, share some stories and drink some wine :)

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply