Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Non wetsuit/ Short Course Tri Suit/Kit
Quote | Reply
What is the best tri suit/ kit for non wetsuit short course races. I don't need pockets, would prefer a bra built in (small B), and want it to be hydrophobic and fast in the water. Does this exist?
Quote Reply
Re: Non wetsuit/ Short Course Tri Suit/Kit [jockette21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is a swimskin an option for you? That is what I prefer to use for non-wetsuit swims, then you can wear whatever kit you want...pockets / no pockets - drag won't be a concern.
Quote Reply
Re: Non wetsuit/ Short Course Tri Suit/Kit [jockette21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I really like the Rocket Science Sports ITU racer. It is hydrophobic and very fast in the water, and quick to dry on the bike. I've found that on onsies I like the zipper better in back than in front (no chafing). It doesn't have a shelf bra, but if you really need the support, you can wear a sport bra under. If you need it, I recommend the DeSoto microbra.

BTW, I was really surprised by this, but found that in short races I really didn't need much support up top.

The other suits that I considered for short course were Kiwami. The material is fantastic, but it didn't fit my body very well (small chest, round hips) and had a bigger chamois pad than I like, particularly for short course.

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Last edited by: Tri3: Jun 16, 14 18:24
Quote Reply
Re: Non wetsuit/ Short Course Tri Suit/Kit [Tri3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I figure as long as it is tight, sort of like a bathing suit, I shouldn't need a bra.
Quote Reply