Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

No man is worth your sisterhood.
Quote | Reply
Here is Utah a woman stabbed another woman over some dude. The details are not important except that the stabbing was because of a guy. Ladies please value and hold sacred the sisterhood of all women. Please don't put any real value in some dude. It's chicks before dicks ladies. It's time to use and loose the men.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: No man is worth your sisterhood. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There goes my Sunday plans....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tibbs I love ya man you know I do...

BUT

when 1/3rd of young black males in the US are incarcerated, which forces the remaining black women to compete for what's not incarcerated.... you can see how these things escalate.

Don't get me wrong... I would have never thought about shiving a chick over a guy... but if some nasty ho starts in on my P, she gonna get it... (I hope the pink makes it clearer... I trust P to make the right choice ;-))

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Last edited by: AndyPants: Apr 26, 10 13:54
Quote Reply
Re: No man is worth your sisterhood. [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NO! No guy is worth it. I have never met a dude worth fighting over. Well there is Eddy Mercx but no one else.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
when 1/3rd of young black males in the US are incarcerated, which forces the remaining black women to compete for what's not incarcerated.... you can see how these things escalate.

Don't get me wrong... I would have never thought about shiving a chick over a guy... but if some nasty ho starts in on my P, she gonna get it...

AP

what is this, anti-inter-racial couple month or something?

black women can't date asian men or white men or indian men?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
" 1/3rd of young black males in the US are incarcerated, which forces the remaining black women to compete for what's not incarcerated.... "

That's a shocking statistic. Apparently there are more young black men in prison than in college. In this day and age interracial dating isn't that big a deal. I was in a relationship with a black woman for three years, albiet she was from Ghana and not the USA.
Quote Reply
Re: No man is worth your sisterhood. [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
of course they can but statistically they don't. their preference is for same colour, as is statistically true for other ethnic groups. they will choose outside their same ethnicity when numbers are scarce. the Economist had a big article about it recently, might still be on their website.

AP

------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
NO! No guy is worth it. I have never met a dude worth fighting over. Well there is Eddy Mercx but no one else.

Um ... Tibbs have you ever met Phil???

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: No man is worth your sisterhood. [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Phil does the dishes. He is totally worth Andy's sisterhood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was just stunned at this comment.
There are some people here I'd expect this from, but from you its surprising.
Quote Reply
Re: No man is worth your sisterhood. [triLA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which comment? Just curious.

------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sisterhood aside, I fight for no man. If he wants someone else, then good riddance. I will be first choice, not last girl left standing. Its called self respect. Shows like The Bachelor really annoy me. Dumb bitches.

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply