Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nivea: it actually works
Quote | Reply
Ok embarassed to admit (but it was on sale and I had a coupon!) I bought nivea cellulite cream 3 weeks ago ( I am in no way affiliated with company!)
thought what the hell, read good reviews...and put it on 2x a day for last couple of weeks
today in the shower I noticed suddenly: it is REALLY working! unreal!
Quote Reply
Re: Nivea: it actually works [kbee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no way! what does it claim to do? tighten the exterior? break down the globs inside? I HATE the stuff- got a set just below my bum-it's the only nasty fat on my body and i LOATHE it- just last night I was looking at it wondering if I should do the lipo- I can't get much leaner and it's still there so maybe I'll try this cream
Quote Reply
Re: Nivea: it actually works [Snap!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got the same problem. I'm skinny but I have cellulite! Anyway I talked to some of the plastic surgeons at work and lipo can actually make it worse!! I may have to get the nivea creme and try it out!
Quote Reply
Re: Nivea: it actually works [PC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you're kidding!!! I thought it would be easier to "get"- that's it- I'm tryin the Nivea creme
Quote Reply
Re: Nivea: it actually works [Snap!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well I was really surprised, and very skeptical but got a great price and I thought, why not. It is supposed to tighten areas and has..I think its l carnitine in it? There are some before and after pictures on the website. So I was in the shower and ran my hand over my saddlebags and they were decidedly smaller and firmer...and I have only lost a pound since I started so its not due to a sudden weight loss AND its 'that time of the month' too...I hate to recommend it and it doesnt work for you, but for me I saw dramatic results, like not all in my head results.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i've read that cutting gel does the same thing. congrats on your results, i'd rather credit you and the cream though--don't hold that against me. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Nivea: it actually works [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's cutting gel?
Quote Reply
Re: Nivea: it actually works [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
after I saw the mention of cutting gel I looked it up, and it looked kinda scary....I gather it is for body building competitions....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A lot of bodybuilders just use Preparation-H to tighten the skin. I imagine "cutting gel" is probably the same stuff.

The cellulite creams work UNTIL you stop using them, at least that's what I read. Most of us who swim have to use lotion regularly anyway, so I use one that has a "tightening" formula (what ever's on sale).
Quote Reply