Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Need a small tri frame?
Quote | Reply
I have posted the first of a couple XS and Sm frames (new) in the classifieds....

GURU CR.701 Frameset XS *NEW*
$1500! (Orig. Price: $3000) Price includes shipping and fees.

Includes Frame/Fork/Headset/Seatpost. Fork installed, steer tube is uncut. 700cc wheels. (This is just about as small as a frame can get without going to 650 wheels) Guru’s are designed and built from start-to-finish in Montreal, Canada.

This is a ridiculously good deal on an outrageously good frame. The most impressive thing about most of the bikes in T1 is the manufacture’s marketing ability. Not this one. The 701 is simply a better bike. Fit, ride quality, handling, aerodynamics, and bad@ss good looks. Even at full price is a better value than virtually anything out there...

If you find a better deal than this, buy it quick!

Seat Tube 48.5
Top Tube 49
Seat Tube Angle 79
Head Tube 9
Stack 49.1
Reach 37.3

Quote Reply
Re: Need a small tri frame? [avclr2012] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
any frames with 650c?

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Re: Need a small tri frame? [Tri3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If anyone is interested, I retired my Guru Crono 650c frame last year. I am now riding a Parlee TT. I sent the frame back to Guru for retrofit for Shimano Di2 ( not neccessary but, will fit) and all new paint. It's never been crashed and it's like "brand new". It's been sitting. I haven't attempted to sell it, yet. I have a beautiful photo. However, I forgot how to attach photos to this forum. I also have the Guru geometry diagrams for the frame. Let me know if you are interested and I will forward all the info. Serious requests only.

Jacqueline Fein
Quote Reply
Re: Need a small tri frame? [Tri3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, no frames that require 650s.

The smallest frames I have are this cr.701, and an XS Parlee TT frame (new). It's 700c wheels as well, though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi
Is the Guru gone? I can't find it in the classifieds.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Need a small tri frame? [cdntrigrl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi! I apologize for the late response. I did not see your request until now. Yes, I still have the frame and would like to sell it to support my tri habit. :)

Jacqueline
Quote Reply