Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!
Quote | Reply
To all the Women's and Men's who frequent the Women's - I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Harry: "I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this."
Loyd: "I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of shit, man."
Quote Reply
Re: Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night! [RockyMtnChic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same to you and all who visit and share our passion for this sport!

I hope Santa was good to each of you and you find time to fit a workout in today!

I'm thankful Santa brought us unseasonably warm temps this morning (in the 50s!!!) so I can enjoy a trail run with my husband this morning!

Merry Christmas all!
Quote Reply
Re: Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night! [themadcyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
same in Maine as far as temps! I took my bike out, never done that on Xmas!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night! [RockyMtnChic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Indeed it was a good Christmas.

I was up most of the night with a sick kid but he rallied for a day of fun.

Hopefully we'll get my new treadmill put together tomorrow. It's snowing right now, so if we get enough to cover all the ice there might be sledding in our future.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And to you all too!

I started Xmas day with a 3k swim here:-) Couldn't complain about that..

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Merry Christmas to you too!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, merry christmas to all. It's been a good year overall here, but I'm hoping for an amazing 2015 for all the womens. I think we are all due a little luck/love/peace/understanding.

Big hugs to all. For those I have met in person, and those I have yet to meet, best wishes!!!

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night! [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ooh, what type of treadmill did you get?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night! [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Merry Christmas!!

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night! [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigerchik wrote:
ooh, what type of treadmill did you get?

Lifespan TR4000i. It's pretty nice (I think - still in the box). Fancier than I wanted, but it should guilt me into running more to make it worthwhile. :P
Quote Reply