Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home!
Quote | Reply
Ok. I am 41 years old and I find that I am extremely attracted to female triathletes!
I know this is the "The Womens" section but I just wanted all of you women to know that there is a guy out there who really admires your dedication to the sport...
You are ALL sexy and beautiful!!
Now, if I could just find one, just one to date!

John
Quote Reply
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [john68rs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics or you don't exist. ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [SpicedRum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I honestly don't think you women could handle my pics! May distract you from your training in a bad way. I'd hate to do that.
Quote Reply
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [john68rs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love athletic women!!..very hot!!
Quote Reply
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [damien] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damien, I'm glad I'm not alone!

I will get some pictures up tonight from my home computer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now, if I could just find one, just one to date!

get in the back of the line, dude! :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you haven't found somebody already by the time you're 41.............
Quote Reply
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If this guy had ever read this forum he'd know that picking up women is the last thing that will work here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll also add that a triathlon is probably the last place where you'd be likely to meet somebody. Not saying it can't happen, but I'd not lay odds if I was a betting man.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
? I have a female single CUTE BF who's 47, never been married, engaged but broke it off and still looking, she doesn't date around and has been in several long term relationships. She doesnt look or act anything near 47
Quote Reply
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh really? i would say it s the best place.....:) anywhere is a good place....

oups... it s my first post in the womens forum!!!! oh well

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Last edited by: jonnyo: Dec 21, 09 20:39
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Try fitnesssingles.com

You'll have better luck there than here I promise.

That's where I met my beau.
Quote Reply
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who cares what you look like. Do you do dishes, vacuum, put down the toilet seat, and cook?
Quote Reply
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [roadie gal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Who cares what you look like. Do you do dishes, vacuum, put down the toilet seat, and cook?

well apart from being tall dark and handsome and sweet and loveable, i cook the simple things ( not a chef just yet), clean entire house inside and out and that includes dishes and yes to that other thing but i'm just in here goofing around seeing as how this thread actually makes we wanna vomit threw my eyes for some reason.

It's not about the bike, it's just along for the ride.
Quote Reply
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This might be your first post but clearly you visit.

Busted!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
This might be your first post but clearly you visit.

Busted!

are you talkin' to me cuase you may not remember but i was evicted due to QRgirl's x-mas x list a few weeks back so i admit i've been in here, but now i post with my helmet on!

Quote Reply
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [roadie gal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heck! I do all of those things, and more. My wife still doesnt give a damb. Looks like I may need a new wife, but my kids might miss her.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
'Do you do dishes, vacuum, put down the toilet seat, and cook?"

I do (after years of training) and my wife still complains. Women are just never satisfied no matter how hard we try.:-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i beg to differ! though i guess that just means i'm still being argumentative ;)

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
i beg to differ! though i guess that just means i'm still being argumentative ;)

cheers!

-mistress k

nawww, now you're just looking for attention. typical. ;)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We have to complain. I've tried just being grateful and thankful for all the good stuff. He left me for a high maintenance twit that was always demanding he do more for her. Apparently y'all like us to be nagging shrews.

There is no justice, there is only me. -- Death
Quote Reply
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [Sabrekitty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had one of those (nagging shrews). No matter how many changes took place they were never enough. Eventually you get to the place where you say, "Hey wait a minute I am pretty damn good."

When it's good, it's good. When it's bad, you suffer.
Dan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not true, I met my husband at masters swim practice... we have a lot of friends that are triathlon couples. Athletes married to athletes seems to work better than an athlete married to a non athlete, around here anyway...

Quote Reply
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [iggythecat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Athletes married to athletes seems to work better than an athlete married to a non athlete, around here anyway..."

Being I'm married to a triathlete I'd 100% agree with you, albeit this was something we started together after we tied the lot. We actually first met scuba diving which is another of our hobbies. If you read my post more closely I was suggesting that a triathlon is usually not a great place to pick up somebody. Most people are more focused on the race.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's totally true, even to this day when we walk into transition together, my husband enters the twilight zone and doesn't hear a word I'm saying. I've learned to recognize "the look"- total concentration. After the race, our community of friends are among the best to meet people! Many of my girl friends are always asking for me to hook them up with a "hot triathlon guy" but then the triathlete/non-triathlete problem is there and most of my guy friends in triathlon can be a bit selfish. I'm selfish too, just married to another selfish triathlete so it works!

Quote Reply

Prev Next