Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ladies - Wetsuit Help for my Wife
Quote | Reply
First time post this this part of the ST boards, so thanks in advance for having me by...

I've finally convinced my super talented wife to take up triathlon and have been fitting her out with gear.

Some background:

She's 5'9", approx 123lbs, so tall and skinny with a small chest.
She was a competitive swimmer through college and has a super efficient classic style stroke and she can move in the water!
She's cold all the time and since I'm partial to full suits, I'm going to push to get her comfortable in a full sleeve suit.

Looking at all the sizing charts, it's hard to figure out what will fit her long thin frame. Maybe and Xterra Medium-Long? Our local tri shop said to focus more on the height guides than the weight, but that worries me.

As an aside, we are obviously in the market for something, so if you have similar dimensions and have something to sell, please PM me.

Thanks,
Jason
Quote Reply
Re: Ladies - Wetsuit Help for my Wife [Ubear97] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have experience with Xterra suits, but I am on the longer, leaner side and the only suit in my local shops that fit was a 2XU. It's also the only suit where my height/weight were actually in the size chart for the same size!

I've been really pleased with the fit and the flexibility in the shoulders.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by concededpenguin [ In reply to ]