Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kissing....
Quote | Reply
Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed...please explain. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Kissing.... [Willrace4food] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Closed. It's a natural reaction.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would say 90% closed, 10% open (trying to catch a little peek).
Quote Reply
Re: Kissing.... [matti58] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Closed for me!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First you have to tell me what I'm kissing. ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Kissing.... [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
me

j/k

Well, I was thinking about the traditional man/woman kissing scenario, but to each his own.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh, I should add something. The reason I sometimes have my eyes open (not creepy wide-open, but just cracked open a bit) is because there is nothing sexier than being cheek-to-cheek with someone and peeking down and seeing a smile on her face. WOW!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree, Matti. (not to mention the look of the subtle curve of a woman's neck while kissing that....)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
God damn, it's getting hot in here. I feel an uncontrollable urge to turn down the lights in my office and light a few candles.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Z - WTF are you doing here!!!!! Get off and train....

Graham Wilson
USAT Level III Elite Coach
http://www.thewilsongroup.biz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
peeking down and seeing a smile on her face

How does that work? I mean, if you're engaged in a lip-lock you wouldn't be able to see her smile. Am I missing something?

Last edited by: squid: Apr 29, 08 10:52
Quote Reply
Re: Kissing.... [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's a good question :) I find that when I'm kissing I end up doing a lot of non-kissing with my girlfriend....rubbing cheek-to-cheek and making face-to-face contact in other ways. In many ways, I find this more erotic than the kissing. Butterfly kisses and the like.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ah, non-kissing activity......gotcha.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
funny you should bring this up,

recently my wife and I had progressed to That Which is Past Kissing and I opened my eyes desirous to see her and boy oh boy she got all flustered and almost blew me right out the water . . . I could have asked her how she knew my eyes were open unless her eyes were open as well, but at that moment there was nothing more for me to win so I let it slide : )
Quote Reply
Re: Kissing.... [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
funny you should bring this up,

recently my wife and I had progressed to That Which is Past Kissing and I opened my eyes desirous to see her and boy oh boy she got all flustered and almost blew me right out the water . . . I could have asked her how she knew my eyes were open unless her eyes were open as well, but at that moment there was nothing more for me to win so I let it slide : )
Depending on exactly how close you were, she could have felt your eyelashes move.

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't help myself...

There is nothing like a first kiss.

But it is so true.

Until you find that special someone that makes every kiss feel like a first kiss.

**I think I just lost many "man points" but oh well**

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Re: Kissing.... [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I can't help myself...

There is nothing like a first kiss.

But it is so true.

Until you find that special someone that makes every kiss feel like a first kiss.[/quote]
I wanted to save this in case you try to delete it :D

to whoever mentioned butterfly kisses? those are the BEST.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Kissing.... [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would never delete the love I have for my wife :)

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Explain the "butterfly kiss" please....(duh, sorry!)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Butterfly kisses are when you wink or blink on someone, so they feel your eyelashes fluttering on them.
Quote Reply
Re: Kissing.... [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aha! I've done that. My eyelashes are ridiculously long and used to embarrass me like crazy as a boy, when older women fawned over them! Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Kissing.... [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sort of on the same vane...I've kissed a girl on the eyelid before when I wasn't really thinking about it (sorta lost in the moment). Panned out well, which scored some serious points.

Butterfly kisses are great, but one time after making out, the girl I was dating started gently blowing on my face (I had my head in her lap facing up (I'm laying on couch, she's sitting). I sweat a lot, and have been at least a little self-concsious, especially in those situations. This particular time it was in the 80's and the windows were open to get a breeze in the apt. Anyway, it was easily the most endearing thing a woman has ever done to me.

I will never tire of the undeniable power which some of the most subtle acts you ladies perform can have on us men. You ladies can destroy us like a hurricane with little more than a glance, a nod, a word. But what's more impressive is how easily you can evoke volcanoes of passion with such understated grace.

Seriously, don't take me too seriously.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Until you find that special someone that makes every kiss feel like a first kiss".

Is this possible? I can't imagine after years and years of marriage the every kiss would be like the first. You are very lucky if this is the case.

Back to the eyes open/closed question. I am a mostly an eyes closed kisser, but will sneak a peek from time to time.
I was on a second date last Saturday and it was a "first kiss" which lasted a very long time. He is a very good kisser. At one point I opened my eyes and he was looking at me. Ok, no problem. We kept kissing for a while and then I opened them again and he was still looking at me. It wasn't in a creepy way, but just not what I am used to. Guess he is an eyes open kisser, but I kept mine closed after that.
Quote Reply