Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Oz
Quote | Reply
Ironman Australia is in one week! What the hell was I thinking!!!!!!!!!!!! Anxiety levels rising dramatically. Feel undertrained and overtired!! Oh dear oh dear .......... why did I do this?????????
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Oz [Mr + Mrs C.C.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only you can answer that question, and probably answering your own question might make you feel more on the excited side vs. the anxious side! :) Rest up, and try to relax because the anxiety will sap your energy too. Why do you feel undertrained?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ah, the pre-race jitters. Trust you're training. You've put in the work so now it is the easy part. Think about all of those hours you've put in the pool, in the saddle and on your feet. IM Oz is just a long day, a reward for all of that training.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi girls. Just a quick message.....am now home from Ironman Oz!! Not only did I survive but I improved on last year's time by over an hour!! Happy days!! :):)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats! looking forward to a report.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome! I hope you write a race report for us.
Quote Reply