Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
I was bad today
Quote | Reply
Instead of eating dinner I ate half a box of Oreo's. Is that so wrong?? :) Now that I've confessed, I feel less guilty but probably won't do it again.
Quote Reply
Re: I was bad today [spacebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Confess or Eat another 1/2 box of Oreo's? :)

Quote | Reply
LOL probably the eating the Oreo's. The longer they sit in my belly, the sicker I feel - but at least I won't crave them again for a long time!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a believer in sometimes we just have to do things like that; don't beat yourself up.

Today we ate at Red Robin and I thought I was making a reasonable choice; checked the nutritional content online a bit ago; the damage: 1100 frigg'n calories!

Needless to say I just did a lot of looking to figure out what exactly I can eat when we go there next time. Good grief. Eating the Oreo's sounds like more fun right now rather than the stupid sandwich I had earlier.

Quote | Reply
This thread is so disappointing.
Quote Reply
Re: I was bad today [Fraussie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think if people were to confess the REALLY bad things they did, there would be a lot of banning going on...
Quote Reply
Re: I was bad today [RunMomRun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well if your choice was reasonable, I wonder how many calories an unreasonable choice was...maybe it would have been better to just eat dessert.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now that sounds like a challenge... I shall report back after the 2L of red wine about to be consumed... ;-)

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: I was bad today [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha, maybe after the 2L of red wine, the thread will take a different turn. Isn't red wine supposed to be good for you, though??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last night I had Mini-Eggs for dinner.

It happens.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last Sunday, all that I had for dinner was a Dr. Pepper and a box of Girl Scout cookies.

--
01001010 01100101 01101110 01001000 01010011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000100 01100101 01110110 01101001 01101100 00100000 00101000 01100001 01100011 01100011 01101111 01110010 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100001 01100100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01110011 01100101 00101001 00100001
http://trainingoferic.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Since we're confessing: last night I had steak mizithra spaghetti for dinner. I'm trying to eat vegetarian and normally avoid gluten, so last night was a double whammy. It was really tasty though and I don't feel to horrible today. :-)
Quote Reply
Re: I was bad today [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last night for dinner, I had two home-made paninis, both loaded with cheese, then I had a lemon tart, then a brownie, and some cookies...But that's not bad.
Quote Reply
Re: I was bad today [RunMomRun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was bad yesterday but it was more along the "not eating" lines.

I hold that this is better than eating normally and throwing up.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, the pasta I had last night and the shared bottle of wine was quite tasty. The company was even better.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We're confessing bad things we've eaten recently? Crap, I'm a professional pastry chef who bakes when stressed and this has been one hell of a stressful week. Let's just say there are currently three kinds of cookie dough in my freezer and cupcakes just went into the oven...and I'm planning a chocolate tart for a dinner party next week. I figure if it's at least homemade and doesn't contain preservatives then it's not actually bad for me.

And JenHS - you've found mini eggs already???

http://smallfoodbiz.com
</blatent self-marketing>
Quote Reply
Re: I was bad today [lilpups] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Comes April, I'm bringing nutella crepes and cremes brulees. You better show up with your A game! ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Allergic to hazelnuts so I'll be taking my crepes nutella-less.

A-game...you're on!

http://smallfoodbiz.com
</blatent self-marketing>
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm looking forward to the results of the pastry showdown.

YES! At the QFC I shop at. I almost cried.

Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good for you for not succombing to all those tasty treats!

I would be as wide as I am tall if I had your job.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just baked six chocolate chip cookies and ate them while they were still hot and melty...

I don't feel bad, I feel AWESOME!!!

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mum & dad took us to dinner friday night at the yacht club for "designer pasta night" - pick your ingredients, and they cook it up for you while you watch. no whole grain pasta, but i was doing pretty well with some mixed greens salad, and only getting chicken breast, shrimp and veggies in marinara (instead of alfredo) sauce for my pasta..

..up until the dessert table. crap. had a bunch of fresh fruit, but washed it down with 2 (small-ish) helpings of the best tiramisu i've ever eaten, plus a bit of vanilla mascarpone cream with strawberries.

at least the cappucino kept me energized enough to get on the trainer when i got home...and then kept me up until almost 5am!

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
It was K's 6th b-day on Sunday - and 6 and 5yo olds don't exactly eat a lot... so it's been Meat Lover's Pizza and Ste. Honore cake ever since. I've finally whittled the cake down to one last monster piece... the grande finale so to speak.

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: I was bad today [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ste. Honore cake - one of the best foods ever!

Since moving close to little Italy, and it's many fabulous bakeries, last May I have managed not to indulge. I know that as soon as I do I am DOOMED!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a jaw injury that is preventing me from eating normally right now so the last couple days have been chocolate milk shakes, mashed potatos and some fruit smoothies. Mostly shakes though :-)

Jen

Quote Reply

Prev Next