Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM Moo = Post Race Depression
Quote | Reply
HI

Anyone else coping with post race depression after Madison? What about physical ailments, other than some aches and tiredness, I'm doing okay considering.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Moo = Post Race Depression [i-tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My post race depression hasn't set in yet. I am still living on the high of a terrific day. I still get all excited each time someone asks me about my day. It just all came together out there for me. I am sure it will set in once I start seeing people for the first time since the race and reality sets in (aka no one else wants to hear how it went).

My body is ok. Legs and lower back are still sore but I feel better if I move around every so often. My stomach is a mess which is normal for me post race. It should settle down in a couple of days. The only other ailments that I have are a couple of quarter size blisters on the bottoms of my feet and some minor chafing. What I want to know is where these blister came from? I ran in the same socks and shoes I always do and never have had blisters in the past.

How was your race?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like you finished just in front of me (about 2 minutes). It is likely that I saw you sometime out on the course. Too bad we didn't get a chance to chat!
Quote Reply
Re: IM Moo = Post Race Depression [instigator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I looked at the female names ahead of me, and none of them rang a bell. Wish I had known!!!

Overall, the race went really well both physically and mentally. Really can't complain, it was a great day. And today, outside of being tired, I can tolerate the aches and pains.

The post race depression is just that I don't have to update my training log (I really miss that) or, (for the good and bad) I don't have to train tonight, etc......
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm getting kind of restless....
Quote Reply