Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: IMWI Race Report -- And it really is long [instigator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Being new to Slowtwitch I am just getting to know some of the personalities. Deanna, I would much rather read about your amazing race under such adversity, then the perfect race some pro ran.

Ironman would be way hard enough without what you went through. You are a brave and tough woman.

Cervelo R3 and Cannondale Synapse, Argon18 Electron Track Bike
Quote Reply
Re: IMWI Race Report -- And it really is long [cuds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Hey... you should post your RR on the team blog. You can be the first post!
Just did! My first blog posting ever!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
D...great job girl!!! Wow! Stomach and heart issues and you still finished. :-) Hope you get that SVT under control. Keep us updated.

CONGRATS again!

N~
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Hey... you should post your RR on the team blog. You can be the first post!
Just did! My first blog posting ever!!!
I don't think first blog posts come much better than that one :)

Quote | Reply
Wow, what a day! But you FINISHED! That's what being and Ironman is all about... taking what the day gives you and working with it the best you can, and that's what you did! Congratulations! Enjoy you're recovery :)
Quote Reply
Re: IMWI Race Report -- And it really is long [dupeetriclub] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
awesome job!!! Way to go!!! I had a rough IM this year too and now you can look back and realize that you pulled through, and finished the job. That is something to speak of.

I had a friend finish Louisville this year... 16 hrs when he usually goes 10-12 hrs. He said he has a lot more respect for the people finishing that late, it was much harder than any other IM finish he's ever done. Put a tear in my eye.

You did just super and I'm sure ALL the womens are proud of you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Deanna, great to hear you toughed it out. Although - I wouldn't have expected any different from my TTT roomie!

Kory
Quote Reply
Re: IMWI Race Report -- And it really is long [PBJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey i know the answer before i ask but did you have a lap top and type during the marathon. nice job You are an IRONWOMAN.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats on your finish and for battling through anything that came your way. Thanks for the inspiration--I'm off to my first IM in about a month. You did awesome! I hope your doc can help you figure out what's up so you can meet your other goals as well next time but in the meantime, be proud and congrats again!
Quote Reply

Prev Next