Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'm calling you out jenhs!
Quote | Reply
You've had amazing experiences at Badwater and we've only received one story on your blog so far. Now, if you're going to act fat and lazy (eat everything in sight, not workout) the least you could do is sit down at your computer and write some amazing tales!

I'm waiting! :)

Quote | Reply
Wow, I was polishing off my brass knuckles expecting to have to take on Learn or dyl!

I know, I've been feeling pretty guilty about not posting anything. I'll get caught up this weekend, promise!

I just got a Starbucks card in the mail from my runner tonight so apparently she's calling me out too so I better get off my ass.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: I'm calling you out jenhs! [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahaha... well, maybe if you Learned just to take a hot shower there wouldn't be any issues :)

I love that you're westcoast. I somehow knew that you would see this tonight while the board is oh so quiet. I even managed to update my blog twice today - a new record for the girl that went almost 2 weeks with nothing. Of course the first post today was a bit ranty, but it did make me feel better. As will reading a GREAT story from Badwater when I get home from my 7 hour (ugh) ride tomorrow. :D

Quote | Reply
OK, I'll have stories and a video waiting, promise.

Now get to bed, you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow! Young lady....

Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: I'm calling you out jenhs! [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
OK, I'll have stories and a video waiting, promise.

Now get to bed, you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow! Young lady....
Ok, I did my part (got to bed). Now I'm pretty sure there's something missing... hmmmmmm? :P

Quote | Reply
But did you do your ride?

I posted a bear story. The hubby is hogging the Mac that has all the movies so I'll get to that tomorrow.

Jen

Quote Reply