Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Sept. 12 edition
Quote | Reply
How are you? How was your week? What are your goals for this coming week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Sept. 12 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Goals this week: healthy coping skills, strength and journal most days, do stuff to make me faster. I have a three mile OW swim race sunday.
healthy coping skills 6/7
strength and journaled most days
did stuff to make me faster
pretty sure I won the OWS yesterday; waiting on official results. I either won or there was a woman super far ahead. I had fun :-)

last week totals
swim 5x (18,500 yds)
run 5x (28.2 mi)

goals this week are the same as last. I have a cold, I think (my nose got stuffy yesterday afternoon and I thought it was from lake water but I have some fatigue this AM that I think is a cold... and my nose is still stuffy). In what is a major win for me today, I didn't push it swimming or do any junk yards, and I also only ran 1.1 miles because I just felt tired and was ready to be done. I will save miles for when I feel good :-) anyway it's a win for me not to push through (I didn't finish my last set in the pool, and that's a short run) and I am proud of me.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply