Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Nov. 9 Edition
Quote | Reply
Spill!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Nov. 9 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yo. How are you doing womens?

I'm busy and fine. I got almost all my workouts in last week. I messed up a swim (I swam, just not the way I was supposed to) and I had to miss a strength. This week, I have:

M: run and leg strength (I skipped it. I've been focusing on run form lately, and my knees feel a little off. Not injured, but like I could develop some runner's knee, which I had years ago. So, I'm adjusting some things).a

T: REST (nailing it!)

W: FTP test boo.

Th: Run and leg strength

F: Schwimm!

Sa: Long run

Su: Ride

Formerly GiantNewb, but not such a newb anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Nov. 9 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How are you Dr TC? Did you manage to tackle the thing that was giving you grief?

Last week was my fifth consecutive week of 30+miles of running, and I'm ready to go back to being a triathlete again :-) I really didn't want to do my long run but MistressK invited me to one of her adventures and it was just what I needed.

Hope the rest of the women are well!
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Nov. 9 Edition [BingTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BingTri wrote:
W: FTP test boo.

It's not a test, just an assessment to help you set effective training zones.

( I've been telling myself this for 6 years. One day I'll believe it ;-) )
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Nov. 9 Edition [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
How are you Dr TC? Did you manage to tackle the thing that was giving you grief?

I worked on it. It's a big project with lots of work to do, but I am making slow but steady progress.

My goal last week was mental health first. I used healthy coping skills on 5/7 days.

totals were
s: 5x, 8300 yds
b: 2x, 65 mi
r: 6x, 48.9 mi

goals this week: mental health, train smart.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply