Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Nov. 14 edition
Quote | Reply
Well, the LR is now probably a little confused as I posted this over there accidentally before all my caffeine had hit...

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Nov. 14 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
goals this week are
7/7 days of healthy coping
write in journal most days
do a little strength every day

yes, yes, and did most days

M: 3050m swim + 3 mi run
T: 2700m swim + 3 mi run
W: 2700m swim + 3.3 mi run
T: 2500m swim + 4.7 mi run
F: 1400m swim + 5.3 mi run
S: 7.89 mi run + 1750m swim
S: 7.74 mi run + 2.25 mi walk

totals 15,419 yds swum and 34.93 mi run

goals for this week
stop being an idiot and running so much - didn't run this AM :-) all week I was thinking "they're short runs so it's fine that I've run every day in Nov" but that is not a smart thing for me to do!
7/7 days of healthy coping
write in journal most days
do a little strength each day

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Nov. 14 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I need to add journaling back into my daily routine. I also need to do a little mobility every day.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's all good; sometimes people just need the invitation to talk :)

Life continues on here. I'm riding and lifting weights. Over the summer I got myself a strength coach and I've now done 13 weeks of consistent strength training. I'm really enjoying it.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Nov. 14 edition [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
awesome on the strength!

I had a good day yesterday and had fresh legs this morning :-)

Quote Reply