Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? May 17 Edition
Quote | Reply
How are you and how was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? May 17 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
goals this week
7/7 healthy coping skills
keep mileage tame
do foam roll or hip/glute exercises every day
swim my little fishie tail off (a good start this AM with 25 x 100 on 1:25)

5/7
yes except for Thursday
half the days
yes!

swim: 22,525 yds (7 swims)
run: 29.7 mi (8 runs: 3, 2.5, 3, 3.2 + 8 double, 0, 5, 5)

goals for this week:
race this AM and have fun doing it (I ran a half in Portland, ME and did have fun)
day off from swimming, am doing that one currently
7/7 days healthy coping!
do foam roll or hip/glute exercises every day
swim little fishie tail off
bike at least once

I hope everyone is well.

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? May 17 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haven’t been doing much, but I am excited for this week. My masters swim program is finally back!! After being shut down longer than other programs, we are finally back tonight (being on a military base complicated the reopening).
So I signed up to swim Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday. I’ll “run” on Tuesday and bike and “run” some other days this week. Officially just under 8 weeks until Legacy Triathlon, first race in about 1.5 years.

check out my blog http://theswimmingtriathlete.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey y'all

Just dialing in on Friday because I'm thinking of you. Hope everything's going well. TC, glad that you are working out and coping heathily! SDCali, have fun!!!!! I'm heading to SoCAl next week. I'm only there for literally 3 days, for family stuff. But when the traveling bandaid gets ripped off more fully, we should meet up! Maybe go for a ride!

I was shredding, if I do say so myself, but things are falling apart this week. I have to get the grading done and get my garden started before I skip town and I don't really have time for much else. The gardening is eeping me pretty fit though.

Hopefully I'll have the headspace to start checking in again more regularly soon!

Formerly GiantNewb, but not such a newb anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? May 17 Edition [BingTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ooh, gardening! Veggies, flowers, or both?

Quote Reply