Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? March 6 edition
Quote | Reply
How are you and how was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? March 6 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
My anxiety has been so high lately :-( goals this week
healthy coping 6/7
journal every day most days
2x strength yes
PT every day yes
not run too much yes
swim as PT suggested (am having some biceps tendonitis) sort of, did fewer yards but more frequently

M - 1000m swim, 7.9 mi run
T - 41.73 mi bike
W - 600m swim + 9.5 mi run
T - 600m swim + 12.55 mi run + 5.2 mi indoor bike + lower body strength
F - 500m swim
S - 46.67 mi bike
S - 7.3 mi run, 2 mi walk, upper body strength

goals this week are the same as last

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Last edited by: Dr. Tigerchik: Mar 6, 23 8:45
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? March 6 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yesterday wasn't good but I'm getting back on track. I have all the tools I need. I am capable.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Drama on the pool deck last week where I coach (high school swim), recording devices were found in single stall bathrooms on the pool deck, teacher at the school was arrested. So that took a lot for me to deal with, so no training last week.
Re-set this week 16 weeks out from 70.3 race- swam last night ,”ran” tonight (after 1 hr car drive from work to the track). Weds & Fri- coaching swim meets, so will try to ride on the trainer after I get home. Thurs- try to run, Weekend-bike and run something .

check out my blog http://theswimmingtriathlete.com
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? March 6 edition [SDCali] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Woah that's a lot to deal with.
Which 70.3? Excited for you!
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? March 6 edition [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Doing the Oregon 70.3 in Salem. School/swim issues are made even more complicated because I have not been on campus during the school day at all this week and very little the last few weeks.

check out my blog http://theswimmingtriathlete.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Been really struggling to start exercising again. I was signed up for Blue Ridge 70.3 in June as my first 70.3 after a long hiatus and fitness was finally starting to come back. Came down with Covid a second time on Christmas Day, was just getting back to training again and my brother whom I was very close to took his life on January 16. My world has been upside down since then. I transferred the race to IMWI 70.3 in September but just no longer have the drive or care to do anything anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? March 6 edition [Shoolaroo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm so sorry about your brother. Of course your world has been upside down.
Can you make a "small" goal for exercise - like walk a mile? Or whatever feels doable.
Many hugs.

Quote Reply