Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? July 26 Edition
Quote | Reply
How are you? How was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? July 26 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was in Kansas on vacation last week with my 7 year old little man. I stayed with them in Kansas City and we walked twice (he was complaining about the heat). He does karate and likes that a lot. I also rode 5 days - pretty much all gravel, which was a lot of fun. We went to my nephew and my brother's lake cabin Thursday - today so there was also floating on the water and some cocktails involved, plus the 7 yo birthday party.

I drove 800 miles home today so back to a routine tomorrow.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? July 26 Edition [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that's a long drive! I'm glad you got some time with your little people (I seem to recall that's what you call them)

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? July 26 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey hey! How're you doing, Dr. TC? How's the recovery coming? I'm sure the "taking it easy" thing is incredibly hard, are you finding other ways to fill your time? Are you coming back to Maine at all this summer? (Interrogation over, LOL)

My week last week was shitty. Is was crazy, crazy peopley, in a way that was totally draining. I got to visit with two (out of three) sets of future inlaws, work was insane, I had to do emergency school work to not lose my financial aid, and I was just completely burnt out by the time work started again on Monday.

This week has been a little better, but man... I'm tired. I need a vacation. My fiance has been sick - sick enough that we sent him for a COVID test despite being vaxed, although he fortunately came back negative. My first race since 2019 is in 9 days and I swear to God I am going to start training any minute now. I think I can remember how to swim?!

<just keep breathing....>

I hope all the Womens are doing well!
Quote Reply