Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Jan 9 editon
Quote | Reply
How are you and how was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Jan 9 editon [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had a really good week. It was the Canadian National Track Championship and I competed for the first time. Really pleased with how I raced in the scratch race (I really pushed my limits) and while I'm not pleased with my IP, I got a six second PB. Also came home with some hardware, which is cool. This week I'm in a coaching course AND the org I coach for is putting on a women's learn to race session - so it should be another good week.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Jan 9 editon [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sounds like track cycling? congrats on the PB and hardware!

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Jan 9 editon [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
my goals were goals were healthy coping, journal, strength
goals this week are the same as last, and stop doing running things that make me overstride as this is causing a hamstring niggle

all complete! no unhealthy coping skills this year, and I've got at least several weeks in a row of not using them.

last week
6 swims (18,750 yds total)
3 runs (23.43 mi)

goals this week
healthy coping
journal
strength

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with work right now.
Today I'm really tired as I was traveling yesterday (went to visit some family for the weekend) and got back late. I slept in but I'm still tired. Today I am going to let myself rest as soon as I do the second of 2 meetings I have today. If I have more energy this afternoon to work on research I will do it then but if I don't get it worked on today it'll be ok. (repeat to self)

Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Jan 9 editon [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, way to go! Keep up the learning and having fun.
And coming home w some shiny new hardware is always a good thing.
KS

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply