Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Jan. 10 Edition
Quote | Reply
How are you? How was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Jan. 10 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey y'all, I hit all my goals for last week. I seem to be getting some plantar faciitis. I'm only running once per week atm anyway (it's a BIKE BLOCK!), so I'm hoping that reduced load and extra attention to stretch will help avoid much havoc on my training.

This week:
M: strength (check!)
T: rest
We: ride
Th: swim
Fr: rest
Sa: long trainer ride (boo.)
Su: run if my posterior chain abides.

Things have calmed down with the kiddo. Getting through the holidays and back into a school routine seems to have helped. And we might get our first weekend off from foster parenting this weekend. It's a little complicated because the agency needs to find pre-approved people who are certified for this particular kid, but it does look like it's gonna happen and boy do we need that.

Formerly GiantNewb, but not such a newb anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Jan. 10 Edition [BingTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope the PF settles and you get some time to yourself!

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Jan. 10 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have 11 days in a row of healthy coping skills and I did things that made me faster!
6 runs for 45.1 mi
5 swims for 11,600 yds
a couple strength sessions (light weights but to keep hips and shoulders happy)

goals this week: 7 days of healthy coping skills and do things to make me faster.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have not left my house since Tuesday around noon. I was supposed to come off isolation today but I still have a runny nose, sneezing and a bit of a cough so the doc said to continue to isolate. @@*!*!)
I did get 8 hours of my Supernatural VR exercise done last week. I am doing mostly the low intensity stuff so my HR stays under 110.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Jan. 10 Edition [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh no, feel better soon.

Quote Reply