Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Feb 20 edition
Quote | Reply
How are you? How was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Feb 20 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
goals for this week
healthy coping
journal
enjoy my indoor tri race Saturday :-)

met all the goals last week mostly, Sun night was some unhealthy coping skills, B- for that day. The indoor tri was fun - it was swim as far as you can in 15 min, bike as far as you can (stationary spin bike) in 25 min, run as far as you can (indoor 442m unbanked track) in 20 min. I sawm 1050 yds (not a good swim for me), rode 9.3 mi (this is fast for me and I wasn't trying hard at all; I think the bike counters were off but it doesn't matter as long as they're equally off and they seemed to be), and ran 2.37 mi in 20 min. I LOVED the run, which was the main reason I wanted to do the race. I don't get to race on a track much. Ended up 3rd FOV - small field - best swim of all women and men, 2nd best female run, BOP bike. But as I said I had fun which was my goal.

Last Wed was a really good bike ride for me!

I was in Salt Lake City on Saturday and Apple Valley UT on Sunday, visited my brother. That was good too. I flew back yesterday.

week was
M - 3300 m swim, 15.5 mi bike
T - 11 mi run, 700m swim
W - 46 mi bike
T - 1100m swim, 7.5 mi run
F - 1000m swim, 8.3 mi run
S - 1200 yd swim, 9.3 mi bike, 2.5 mi run
S - 3 mi hike

goals this week: healthy coping skills (yesterday was not great), journal today, do PT stuff every day now through the rest of the week, cut down on the run volume (I've run a bunch MTW), one strength session

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Feb 20 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I journaled for about 2 min yesterday
goal today is long journaling session

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is my third short work week in a row. I could get used to this! I'm still on the Super Bowl high. Doing my VR exercise daily, going to the gym to lift a couple of times a week. I'm not in the mood to ride or swim or walk/jog. Just found out about some upcoming changes at work which will be interesting.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply