Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Dec. 21 Edition
Quote | Reply
How are you and how was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Dec. 21 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
goals this week: mental + physical health + bike more!

mostly, mostly (babying an achilles niggle), yes! I got winter bike shoes :-)

s: 5x, 9.9 km
b: 3x, 169 mi
r: 3x, 29.7 mi

goals this week are the same as last.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Last edited by: Dr. Tigerchik: Dec 21, 20 15:01
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Dec. 21 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice week TC! That's alotta schwimmin'. Sorry about the niggle. Take care of yourself.

I'm good. I got my grades in last week thank God almighty, and... promptly started completing nice, quality workouts. I did everything I was supposed to last week. It was a tough one, and I'm tired. I think my coach is tryin' to kill me.

This week is weird with Xmas, not that the hubs and I are doing much. We don't have any family anywhere close, so we're probably just going to do Jewish Xmas and order Chinese food and watch movies. Meantime, I have 3 runs, 2 rides, and 2 rest days. And some strength in there too.

Happy Christmas to all the womens who celebrate!

Formerly GiantNewb, but not such a newb anymore.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had a blah two weeks and I'm not going to Kansas for Christmas since Tennessee is number 1 in the world per capita for COVID and Kansas where my brother lives is also bad. My 8 year old grandniece in KC is having hip surgery after the first of the year so we don't want to take any chances. So I'll just stay here and read books and watch TV. It's supposed to be 18F Christmas morning so home is a good place to be.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Dec. 21 Edition [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ironclm: I'm so glad that you made the hard decision to do what is safest. This is the most difficult part of the COVID crisis, for so many reasons, and you did your part. I hope that you managed to get something of a holiday yesterday.

And, just another note to say merry merry everyone!!!! Here's to almost making it through 2020, and the hope that a New Year and a vaccine bring!

Formerly GiantNewb, but not such a newb anymore.
Quote Reply