Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Dec. 12 edition
Quote | Reply
How are you? How was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Dec. 12 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
goals this week
healthy coping skills
journal every day
little bit of strength (at least) most days
keep babying foot

all met!

20,050 m swum in 5 swims
24 mi run in 5 runs
one indoor climbing session

goals this week - same as last. My foot is fine now, I am so relieved. I fly back to Maine tomorrow!

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Last edited by: Dr. Tigerchik: Dec 13, 22 3:14
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Dec. 12 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did a triathlon on Sunday. Battled pouring rain, gusting winds, and had to dodge tumbleweeds, on the way to the race and during the race as well. It was a reverse sprint, so ended in a nicely heated 85F pool. Was drenched …when I finished I just dried off, changed into dry clothes and left. Turns out I should have checked the awards table, as I checked the results after arriving home and it turns out I placed 3rd in my division… looked again today and it turns out I was only 10 seconds out of 2nd place..imagine if I had actually done any training for this race. There were 14 people signed up in my division, but only 7 started/finished. My time was about 12 minutes slower than last year (much better weather last year).
This week- try to get to the pool twice, my master’s team has its Christmas party on Thursday, so no swim that night. Still have another week after this before I am on break.

check out my blog http://theswimmingtriathlete.com
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Dec. 12 edition [SDCali] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
congrats!

Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Dec. 12 edition [SDCali] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good job toughing it out! Those conditions sound awful.

Safe travels Dr TC!
Quote Reply