Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? August 2 Edition
Quote | Reply
How are you and how was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? August 2 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi! I turned things around from having struggled two weeks ago :-) and I was cleared on Thursday to start swimming again. I went right to the beach.

M: lifted
T: off
W: off
T: 15 min goofing around in the ocean (dog paddle sorts of swimming)
F: 4000 yd swim
S: 2000 yd swim + 40 min water run
S: 3000 yd swim

goal for this week is an hour of swim/water run each day M-Sa, rest Sunday, lift 2-3x, do yoga at least once

I hope everyone is well. It's so nice to swim again!
catching up on a comment from last week UK2ME - I've been in Maine since May 1. I fly back to OK on Aug 12.

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? August 2 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hurray for being back in the water!
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? August 2 Edition [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good news!

I had my follow up yesterday after is my vein procedure last week and everything looks perfect so I can get back to full working out. Then we are doing the other leg next Wednesday. So it’s good I can get all this over with while the pool is closed for the two weeks annual maintenance.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? August 2 Edition [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm glad things are healing well. Good luck with the second one.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dr. TC - I'm glad you're cleared for swimming again. Yay!! One of these times I'll catch you in Maine before you're just about to fly out again.....

I ran to run off the work crazy on Monday. I haven't exercised to get out of my own head for a long time and it felt good to readd that to my coping mechanisms. Excited to race at Rev3 this coming weekend. It'll probably be my last race where I meet the Athena threshold and it looks like a small division turnout, so I'm hoping maybe I can make the most of that.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? August 2 Edition [UK2ME] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
have a great race!

Quote Reply