Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? April 4 Edition
Quote | Reply
How are you? How was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? April 4 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
7/7 healthy coping days!
I didn't journal every day (goal) but did some days.
Goals this week are the same as last; setting a goal to journal every day helps me do it some days.

I swam 6x (total 29.5 km), did some small amount of strength work 6 days, and had one full rest day.

Yesterday was my 35th birthday. It was an ok day. I really missed running - I usually miss running but yesterday I missed it worse than usual. I am reminding myself that this isn't permanent; I'll be able to do some sort runs in a few weeks because at some point I need to test out whether or not the screw is still rubbing (and needs to come out) or if the time off has made the issue go away. But it was really hard not to be able to run yesterday.

Goal this week

journal every day
7/7 healthy coping
do stuff that makes me faster

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Last edited by: Dr. Tigerchik: Apr 4, 22 8:46
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? April 4 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Happy birthday, sweet lady! I hope you had a fun day. I’m glad to hear things are going swimmingly. 💐
Quote Reply