Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hi-Viz clothing
Quote | Reply
I would love to expand my hi-viz cycling wardrobe... but most of the stuff I see is well, either plain or construction-worker-ish.
How about hi-viz floral or paisley or well, something.
I know I'm more visible when I wear bright orange or yellow or even bright bold red...
There's this old old old (think 5+ years old) Shebeest jersey I have which is a really bright orange but a pretty tropical floral print also... using different shades of orange - you almost can't tell the pattern from far away.. it's the color that's bold, not so much the pattern. It's my favorite jersey because of the visibility factor but it's starting to die...
Quote Reply
Re: Hi-Viz clothing [determination] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree. It's best to be seen. When I'm on the road (I use a trainer a lot), I only wear my bright yellow jersey. I wish they had floral designs that were prettier. But I would rather be seen and alive then pretty and dead. (I sound like my mother).
If you find a designer who does both, please let me know.
There's a thread on main forum w/ some links to hi viz clothing, but again - it's ugly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was looking at teamestrogen.com yesterday and Pearl Izumi has some BRIGHT jerseys this year. Pretty cute too. Seems neon is fashionable this year.
Quote Reply
Re: Hi-Viz clothing [SpicedRum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Teamestrogen.com is a nice site. I haven't seen it before. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Hi-Viz clothing [nad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I found this. Orange always seems to be a good color for the road -and a WIDE range of sizes!

http://www.sharethedamnroad.com/...er-30-cycling-jersey
Quote Reply