Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Hey ladies, what's the sexiest looking drink a man can hold?
Quote | Reply
So you're at a bar or party, is he holding a beer or a mixed drink or a wine?
Last edited by: YaHey: Aug 31, 11 10:40
Quote Reply
Re: Hey ladies, what's the sexist looking drink a man can hold? [YaHey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SEXIST or sexiest?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Hey ladies, what's the sexist looking drink a man can hold? [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Coming from me it would be sexist, but I really meant sexiest. Good catch! ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Hey ladies, what's the sexiest looking drink a man can hold? [YaHey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When I first read the subject line I was like..WTF? another women's forum troll
But when I saw its from Yahey-well the sexiest drink would be you handing me a tequlia shot to celebrate another GOP defeat next year.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey ladies, what's the sexiest looking drink a man can hold? [YaHey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The sexiest would be the one he actually wants, not the one he thinks is gonna help him pick up.

If you find you aren't getting anywhere with the ladies, I really don't think holding a different drink is going to make a difference.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok and to answer OP real question:

Cosmos=no. For the love of god no. I don't care how much you cried when Amanda and Steve got back together during the SATC movie. No blender fancy drinks. Make your own Brandy Alexanders and Mudslides at home.

Mojitos=this trend is done, no matter how much you like them and bartenders HATE making them, and you want to look cool with the bartender.

White wine, even if aweome=no, not ever, unless you are in CA at a winery

Shots=despite what I said, and yes I'd do shots with you, don't do this if you want to pick up, unless you belong to a frat

Wine coolers=this means you have not been laid since the 90s, so, huge NO

Red WIne=only if awesome and $$$$ and get her some too

Beer=only if craft good beer, no Budweiser. Extra points if local.

Mixed Drinks=Vodka and Tonic or a martini might be OK depending on the type of vodka. Remove any sort of swizzles, straws, etc. You are best off with a single malt. Actually, no just don't get a mixed drink, just drink good Scotch.

Hope this has been helpful.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey ladies, what's the sexiest looking drink a man can hold? [bluepoint] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
unless the one he really wants is a light beer.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey ladies, what's the sexiest looking drink a man can hold? [triLA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've never seen a guy drinking a cosmo before, or order an orgasm, or sex on the beach. I suspect that is not very sexy.

So never drink out of the little straw they give you with a mixed drink?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the one he's bringing me, knowing exactly what i like and without being asked.

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
A man that can read a woman's mind an know what drink she likes is sexy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
X2.

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It would be the one he has just bought for me.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
YaHey wrote:
A man that can read a woman's mind an know what drink she likes is sexy.

or at least make an educated guess. walking up to a woman whom you'd like to get to know better with a glass of wine and saying "you look like you might enjoy this argentinian malbec" is going to make one hell of a lot more of an impression than whether you're holding a whiskey sour or a pint of smithwicks.

even if it's not her fav beverage, you've opened the door for conversation ("actually, i prefer a chilean merlot" or "ooh, i am a fan - which vintner is it?") and bought her a drink.

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
Thank you - bringing up wine coolers nearly made me spit milk out my nose!! Cracked me up.

To the OP - anything in a pastel shade is out - pink, green, whatever...

Beer, something on the rocks, a clear martini (we know it's either vodka or gin). Shots are fine if they have a chaser and reason (celebration maybe?). And always, as many others have said, share the wealth - buy a round for the lady who your trying to get to notice you!!

Harry: "I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this."
Loyd: "I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of shit, man."
Quote Reply
Re: Hey ladies, what's the sexiest looking drink a man can hold? [RockyMtnChic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think guys who drink martini's are poseurs.

Stuff on the rocks reminds me of an old guy. At home yes, at a bar no. Maybe as a starter to a great steak dinner.

Just took my wife out for a light dinner. We ate at the bar of an upscale restaurant. Sam Adam's summer beers is what we both drank. Tonight at home, red wine.

Guys who drink white wine's at the bar are not sexy. It's like ordering a margharita at a non-mexican restaurant is also not sexy.
Last edited by: YaHey: Sep 1, 11 10:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A bottle of Dos Equis Amber in one hand and Tanqueray and Tonic in the other.

That, plus I always look like I just got in from wrestling saber-tooth unicorns. I'm smooth like butter on a hot muffin!!. Never have to buy girls drinks because my hands are always full.......from girls buying me drinks......

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Last edited by: Mojozenmaster: Aug 31, 11 18:40
Quote Reply
Re: Hey ladies, what's the sexiest looking drink a man can hold? [Mojozenmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mojozenmaster wrote:
A bottle of Dos Equis Amber in one hand and Tanqueray and Tonic in the other.

That, plus I always look like I just got in from wrestling saber-tooth unicorns. I'm smooth like butter on a hot muffin!!. Never have to buy girls drinks because my hands are always full.......from girls buying me drinks......

How did your head fit through the door of the bar??????

Luv ya mojo man.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Hey ladies, what's the sexiest looking drink a man can hold? [trackie clm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How did your head fit through the door of the bar??????

"Egos have a way of expanding and contracting, of course, according to the spirit of the times and the circumstances within"
Mojozenmaster

Luv ya too!!

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In a bar, beer. Good beer. Here's the top shelf of our fridge, stocked by my favorite hot man.....

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: Hey ladies, what's the sexiest looking drink a man can hold? [Katy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You need a bigger fridge! :)
Quote Reply
Re: Hey ladies, what's the sexiest looking drink a man can hold? [Katy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your fridge is too low.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey ladies, what's the sexiest looking drink a man can hold? [triengineer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The fridge is standard size. Those a very big beer bottles
Quote Reply
Re: Hey ladies, what's the sexiest looking drink a man can hold? [triengineer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a normal fridge, the aroma comas are 22oz, the sierra nevada is a regular 12 oz bottle.

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Probably a nice cold beer. Unless We're sharing. Then a very expensive bottle of red wine...

;-)

Jodi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think the sexiest drink is more in relation to environment/atmosphere than the drink itself.

Case in point:

BBQ - bottled quality beer (not Bud), sexy. Martini, total poser.
Celebration dinner - red wine, maybe a mixed drink. But not a beer, penny pincher.
Brunch - bloody mary
A good time party - anything goes...... just keep the party going :) Okay, but not sloppy drunk - not sexy at all!
Quote Reply

Prev Next