Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Good face creams?
Quote | Reply
I took a photo of myself the other day and was shocked to find out much my face has lost firmness. It is a bit saggy and definately showing my age. Any suggestions for good face creams?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Good face creams? [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love Origins' A Perfect World antioxident moisturizer with white tea; they have a number of different face creams for skin 'rejuvination' as well. Their Checks and Balances cleanser also has worked wonders for my skin.

I am addicted to any and all things Origins and have yet to try a product of theirs that I did not adore :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A really great sunscreen. Seriously, this is so important to fight the signs of aging. I like Neutrogena Healthy Defense spf 45 w/ Helioplex or La Roche Posay Anthelios spf 50+.

For a general anti-aging moisturizer, I'm using Shiseido Benefiance right now & really like it.
Quote Reply
Re: Good face creams? [Elsa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sunscreen is great to prevent wrinkles (and of course, cancer) and I have used it every day for years and years, even if its raining, or I am going to be inside all day. And for mya ge, I barely have any wrinkles. But, my face is also saggy and I also am looking for some sort of cream to help. Unfortunately jen, from what I have read, sagginess is best treated by face lifts/mini lifts and there really isnt a 'cream' for it...I hope this is not true!
Not for sagginess, but 2 products that are fantastic are Khiles no freeze face protector SPF 30, and the Khiels Marine Eye treatment seems to work immediately. But, I also need something for the sagginess.
Quote Reply
Re: Good face creams? [kbee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not sure if there is any topical product that can truly help with the sagginess (despite what many products claim), but keeping your face healthy and moisturized can help it from being noticible.

I love kiehls face products. I used the UV protective everyday w/ spf 15 (http://www.kiehls.com/...reen-Cream-SPF15.htm) for the day time...their facial creme for the evening/bedtime http://www.kiehls.com/...tra-facial-cream.htm and a gentle cleanser. if you can get to a kiehls store, they have free samples of ALL their products so that you can see what works best for you. But i find all their products are great and gentle on the skin.

Best of luck.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't have much brand loyalty when it comes to skin care. Thinngs I"ve used in the past and likes are the Origins products mentioned above, Oil of Olay, Neutrogena Anti-Wrinkle cream, Kiss My Face Underage cream, and Dermalogica.

This aging thing kind of sucks huh? I think your skin looks great!
Quote Reply