Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Girls I need your help with perfume
Quote | Reply
Hi girls... I need your help... My boy is turning 25 this weekend and I want to buy him new perfume. I never buy men perfume so far, don't know which is the best, only what I know is that he now have Gucci Envy and I like it and want something similiar to that, but not the same. I try to google but don't have a lot sucess, think to buy Chez Bond by Bond no 9 (I read more about it on that link). But I don't even know how it smell so I try to find some women forum to ask this question with hope that you can help me... Tnx!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Girls I need your help with perfume [mojper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go to a large store that sells a bunch of different ones. Tell the sales person he likes "this" what is similar. They should be able to get you some options. Pick the one you like the smell.
Quote Reply
Re: Girls I need your help with perfume [mojper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Men wear cologne, not perfume. Find a neutral scent because not all scents are equal. I think the Gucci scents work well with most and last a long time. If you are friendly with your sons friends, ask what they wear and if he has inquired about it.

Quote | Reply
Spambot sense is tingling. Suspect this is just a promotion for the site the OP linked.

Cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
Just think and maybe is better to stay with Gucci, but some different "model".
Quote Reply