Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

From one mutha to anutha... Happy Mother's Day!
Quote | Reply
For those of us womens who have the offsprings, Happy Mother's Day - I hope you get spoiled today!

Kate made me a bracelet, wrote a poem, and best of all made a very cool picture for me. She's promising crepes after my race. Nom nom. I love my bug.

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: From one mutha to anutha... Happy Mother's Day! [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like a wonderful day for you. Happy Moms' Day!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: From one mutha to anutha... Happy Mother's Day! [JenSw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had a great one, too. Kids are all grown & moved away, and DH is in Florida, so I did a 35 miler w/ the club. Had a moderate crash over some pot-holey train tracks in the Ohio boonies, fell on the new hip, blood all over the place. Seriously glad to have it over with ... I've been paranoid about landing on the hip, and it ended up being no biggie other than feeling like a blooming idiot. Worst part was that I ended up throwing my rear Ksyrium slightly out of true but it was worth it to get in a good ride and survive the first post-op fall completely intact.

~~ db
Quote Reply
Re: From one mutha to anutha... Happy Mother's Day! [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Happy belated Mother's Day to you too. We spent the day at the Tour Of CA riding our road bikes and watching the pros.

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply