Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Following IMAZ
Quote | Reply
Heather Gollnick came out of the water covered in blood -- she must have been bashed somewhere during the swim, but that hasn't stopped her from staying in second place behind Jones.
>>>

!!! Yikes!!!!!

Other than that, interesting race, we'll see if Jones keeps her lead.

Is anyone tracking the ST women? Go ST women!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Following IMAZ [WeRide] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rachel (runslikeamother) was out of the water in 58:43.
Quote Reply
Re: Following IMAZ [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was able to get on fro a few mins and both Ghia Girl and Runslikeamother are on the run. Then the site crashed again.
Quote Reply
Re: Following IMAZ [WeRide] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can get onto track an athlete over here in Oz. If you give me some race numbers I'll check for you???
Last edited by: Mr + Mrs C.C.: Apr 13, 08 15:04
Quote Reply
Re: Following IMAZ [Mr + Mrs C.C.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GhiaGirl:

Swim
1:00:08
Bike
5:43:24
Run
3:57:25
Total
10:48:15
Place

Woohoo!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Following IMAZ [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excellent times for GhiaGirl!!!! Also an outstanding performance by runslikeamother! It looks like she easily won her division and was in the top 10 females overall. WOW! Congratulations to everyone!
Quote Reply
Re: Following IMAZ [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
woo-hoo GhiaGirl and Rachel!
Quote Reply
Re: Following IMAZ [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy salt stains, GhiaGirl and runslikeamother kicked ASS out there! I thought it was a really tough day, with stiff headwinds on the outbound bike leg (especially for us mid-packers), and, um, the HEAT. When they wrapped me in mylar at the finish I felt exactly like a baked potato.
Quote Reply
Re: Following IMAZ [Ariel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
awesome job to everyone who finished.

I definately learned some stuff about how hard I could push myself today. the mental debate and deals I made with myself to keep running at miles 21-23 are endless.

it was a tough day out there for sure! I will try to piece together my memories of the day at some point this week.

congrats again to everyone!
Quote Reply
Re: Following IMAZ [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great Job!!! I'm eating a whole pizza before my next IM!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Ariel, I was trying to follow you online, but with the less than stellar web site I couldn't. Hope you had a good race.....kj

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: Following IMAZ [Katy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can pretend it's yesterday and read DP's race updates here: http://twitter.com/parrishioner

:)

(You may have to go back a page to get to the beginning)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wait, DP had this going yesterday?? Now I feel like a big dummy.

Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: Following IMAZ [Katy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, sorry, it wasn't well publicized. Woulda been a lot easier than trying to follow on IMlive.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't gotten the twitter thing all figured out yet. But apparently I'm being followed by Mo. She must be bored by now. Read the updates, sorry I missed them yesterday. Your husband is kind of amusing.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great race...looks like you had a good swim for having a broken wrist this year! The swim was pretty tough I thought. I hate murky water!

What a day it was!

See you next weekend!
Quote Reply