Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

First "real" post accident ride
Quote | Reply
So for those of you who were in on the original saga... head on collision in March (broken bones, lots of soft tissue injury...totally ruined tri season) followed quickly by broken foot and 10 weeks in a cast or boot! Tried to get back on the bike at the end of the summer but m hip and knee were just not cooperating so the doc took me off the bike for 90 days (except mtn bike, flat, not hills, no clips).

All week I've been cleaning and tuning my bike, putting new Adamo Seat and Speedfill hydration system on bike in anticipation of the first week of November rolling around and my official time to get back on the bike. Friday and Saturday were greeted with torrential rains and wind but today...the sun came out and it wasn't raining so I went out for my first ride. Managed to do 15 miles (not much but it's a start). So far no pain and stiffness so this is great.

Feel pretty good...I decided to sign up for the Treasure Island Sprint next weekend...so now the question is can I train for a tri in a week? Be interestng to see what happens. I know I can finish but a nice finish would be nice. It will be my kick off of official back to training race!
Quote Reply