Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Female Triad Yahoo group for endurance athletes
Quote | Reply
Hi ladies -

I have a friend who is an ultrarunner and is looking to start a Yahoo group for endurance athletes who have experience, are interested in or have a connection to the Female Athlete Traid. See below for the mail she sent. If you'd like to get in touch with her either PM me or reply to this post and I'll connect you. I will also cross post this to the tri-forum.

While there are a few online discussions at various forums regarding the Female Athlete Triad, I have not found any dedicated to ultra runners. I want to create a group comprised of ultra runners and other ultra endurance athletes, and I encourage the participation of men as well because one need not be female to offer helpful advice, both medical and otherwise, and to provide support to those of us who are affected by this.

I am also seeking another individual (female or male), either someone who identifies firsthand with the Female Athlete Triad and is an ultra runner (you need not be an allied health professional or coach), or a someone who may not identify firsthand, male or female, but is interested in informing, educating and supporting us.

I'm looking for a co-moderator for the group to help me present scientifically sound information. Again, it doesn't have to be a female.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Last edited by: STConcierge: Feb 24, 21 11:15
Quote Reply
Re: Female Traid Yahoo group for endurance athletes [JenSw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was this ever started?
If so ............... link?
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Female Traid Yahoo group for endurance athletes [Y-Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi -

This was never started, to my knowledge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Female Traid Yahoo group for endurance athletes [JenSw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bummer.
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Female Traid Yahoo group for endurance athletes [Y-Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Try the Facebook group Hit Play Not Pause!
Quote Reply