Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Female Specific Saddle
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

My girlfriend has been complaining about the discomfort when riding on an Arione Tri saddle. I am on the market looking for a female specific saddle to solve the problem. Any particular saddle I should be looking at?

How about some recommendations from all you STers? :)

ZR
Quote Reply
Re: Female Specific Saddle [happyfren] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been riding one version or another of the ISM Adamo saddle (did take me a couple weeks to get used to it as it's very different from what I had been riding).

Others seem to like the Cobb ones.

I think anything with a cut-out would be good (takes the pressure off of the soft tissue).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
X2 on Adamo. Best purchase I've made!

I'm here to race- myself and you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Search the other forty thousand threads on this forum about that...

....and you'll find (shocking!) preference and opinion vary greatly.

She has to go try them out. At a bike shop (or several) that carry many models and the staff is willing to help you out.

Personally I'm all about the big red S road racing saddles but others despise them.
Quote Reply
Re: Female Specific Saddle [Marathongrl6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Marathongrl6 wrote:
X2 on Adamo. Best purchase I've made!

X3 on ISM Adamo. I use the Race model. Understand that this saddle requires up to 500 miles of break in.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Love the Cobb V Flow Plus!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Female Specific Saddle [npda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Definitely agree with going and test riding saddles. That's the best way to find the perfect one!

But a cut-out area is totally necessary for girls and I've had a lot of friends thank me for that advice lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pandaspov.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When my wife got her tt bike last year she chose between two saddles - an ISM Adamo and a Selle SMP Glide. She went with the Selle, but after about a year decided she didn't like it. She has since switched to a Cobb road saddle (not sure which one) and so far seems to really like it.

- Ken
Quote Reply
Re: Female Specific Saddle [kenpetruzzelli] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay, I will take a look at those recommend saddles. Thanks all for feedback! :)

Ride safe.
Quote Reply