Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Favorite Tri Clothes
Quote | Reply
Can you tell me what your favorite tri clothing is and why? I am trying to find a brand that is not made for only skinny women
Quote Reply
Re: Favorite Tri Clothes [Pacificsbr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I really like anything by Sugoi, their clothing fits me really well (I'm about a size 8) and I also like Skins compression. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DeSoto is a favorite around here. I've done 4 IMs in DeSoto and wear their bike shorts/tri shorts almost exclusively. I've ranged in size from a 4-10 in the past 6 years and have had no problem with their stuff.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Definitely Sugoi, I've ranged from a 4-10 depending on how pregnant or not pregnant I am (haha) and their stuff fits great at either end of the spectrum
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+1 for sugoi.

i like kiwami and zoot as well.

at about size 8, i wear a small in sugoi and zoot, small in the kiwami unisex stuff and medium in the kiwami womens "wahina" swimsuit.

XL in any of the above should reasonably be expected to fit up to size 16.

cheers!

-mistress k

Last edited by: mistressk: Nov 9, 10 10:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://tri-at.com/ProductsRed.htm

I'm a 10-12 all the time...I don't fluctuate much. These bike shorts are the BEST and you cannot beat the price. I've done 2 IMs (incl IMFL on Saturday) and every long ride in them. I ordered a back up pair before IMFL and was emailing with the owner...really nice guy. It's just a small business with a well made product. He even emailed me congrats after the race. I'd prefer to support someone like that. They've got the perfect amount of compression and have these great pockets down the side of each leg. Perfect for gels.

I bought my first pair last year and initially, I got a pair of these and a pair of DeSoto's. I've worn the DeSoto's ONCE. The DeSoto's were priced higher and give me awful muffin top. I do like the DeSoto tri top though...it has been comfy and have dark side panels to make it look like I have a waist which is hard to come by when you don't. ;-)
Quote Reply