Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Eating issues [Margo Plicatus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Margo, Just wanted to say Thanks for the PB2 suggestion! I bought some today (PB w/ chocolate was all they had) and its excellent. I also have a serious peanut butter addiction, this should help!

Jen
Quote Reply
Re: Eating issues [JNelly7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm glad you like it! And I'm jealous that you were able to find it locally - I have to order it online. I actually prefer the chocolate variety, mainly because it's a bit sweeter than the plain. Personally, I can't identify any particularly chocolatey flavor in it.
Quote Reply
Re: Eating issues [chezchapstick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chezchapstick wrote:
GhiaGirl wrote:
substitute Nutella for peanut butter and I'm the same way. So I don't keep it in the house. I have very little self control when it comes to food. So it's not in the house. I frequently get up and look in my cupboards or freezer for junk food. Usually go to bed craving something.

I do love peanut butter too, and usually have a problem with it, but I started giving my dog pills using peanut butter and double dipping the spoon. Haven't had any since I did that. I bought almond butter for when I make a sandwich. I don't like almond butter straight up, but I'll put some on sliced apples if I have a craving for 'peanut' butter.

You and me both. Give me a jar and a spoon :)

yes...me too... I had to cut myself off...while studying abroad I would literally eat the whole jar..daily. The final straw was when I found myself dipping twix bars in it...gross! Can't even buy it now, as I would probably start the bad habits again!
Quote Reply
Re: Eating issues [JNelly7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
as another suggestion - I really like peanut butter and it's not a binge food for me, but I find keeping packages of peanut butter crackers satisfies the craving and it's in a prepackaged serving.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Eating issues [Margo Plicatus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the suggestion. Some local nutrition shops carry this and I'm looking forward to trying it!
Quote Reply

Prev Next