Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Double baby jogger for short mom
Quote | Reply
I'm currently pregnant w/ my 2nd child and hoping for some input on double baby joggers. We currently have a Bob Ironman jogger which I use a few times a week for runs. I have no trouble popping the fixed wheel into the air to make turns but I'm more concerned about getting the correct double jogger. I'm only 5' so my leverage angle is a bit different than a tall dude pushing a jogger.

Are there any small women who can give some insight into double joggers? Does anyone have a double jogger w/ a fixed wheel or experience with one? Does anyone know of a really light double jogger?

thanks
MG
Quote Reply
Re: Double baby jogger for short mom [mgarel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, no suggestions here-- I'm in the same boat. 5 foot nothing. I also have an Ironman but was contemplating the Revolution for the double. No idea who makes comparable quality joggers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We have Trek bike carriers/strollers. They are now Chariot. The bar you push when it's a stroller can be flipped over for a shorter position. I usually use it in the "taller" position but have flipped it over before to vary my hand position.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mgarel wrote:
I'm currently pregnant w/ my 2nd child and hoping for some input on double baby joggers. We currently have a Bob Ironman jogger which I use a few times a week for runs. I have no trouble popping the fixed wheel into the air to make turns but I'm more concerned about getting the correct double jogger. I'm only 5' so my leverage angle is a bit different than a tall dude pushing a jogger.

Are there any small women who can give some insight into double joggers? Does anyone have a double jogger w/ a fixed wheel or experience with one? Does anyone know of a really light double jogger?

thanks
MG

Since you're looking for BJ double stroller, I want to share a link about BJ stroller, but in this case is single jogging type. Considering that these strollers - single and double - come from the same manufacturer, I assume that basically they might share the similar features. Here's the link: http://jogging-stroller-reviews.net/...-jogger-fit-reviews/.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am not a women and well I am tall but maybe I can help, Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger is what I use with my twins they are 21 and 26lbs the bar seems low on it and its 32.5lbs and it is under 200$ I have used it in my runs and one 5k race at a 6:40 pace and it was smooth and on the corners I didn’t have to push down too much to turn it. And it is smooth. I got mine used for free so it is worn out but works well still. I know I am not a 5ft woman but wanted to just let you know about this jogger
Quote Reply