Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Desoto 78 degree top
Quote | Reply
Anyone wear this top? Is it OK for all three legs? How is the fit compared to the Forza top? Does it have enough support to wear sans sport bra for an A(-) cup size?

I'm looking for a top to wear in non-wetsuit races, mostly sprints/olys.

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto 78 degree top [Tri3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello, Emilio De Soto here. I hope you get some responses to your question by women here on the forum.

I want to personally invite you to try the product out and form your own opinion. Buy it, wear it, test it, and decide for yourself. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you risk nothing but the time to test it. Please read our guarantee below, see if any of our competitors will offer you the same and let me know if you have any other questions.

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

De Soto Sport offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on anything you buy from our website. If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction within 30 days of the purchase date, return it for a replacement, or a refund. Anything you buy from one of our authorized retailers is guaranteed through the retailer. All exchanges and refunds must be done through the retailer. Their policy may be different so please ask before purchasing.

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply