Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Crazy question..or is it??
Quote | Reply
I have always been too embarrassed to ask this question anywhere, so i'm glad there's a women's forum.... a few times now me and my girlfriend asked the question: Do you think any couple has actually "done it"....during an Ironman?? I'm not sure anyone would admit to it, or maybe they would..anyways..just always wanted to know the answer to that question...:-)) Anyone know??

-----------------
http://www.konashelley.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Crazy question..or is it?? [tri_gear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha! So, instead of the mile high club, it's the 140.6 mile club!! I've only done 1 IM, but I cannot imagine even considering "doing it" during the race. Although I'm sure there are other ladies out there who are more energized than me. :P
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Aren't most of the dudes too worried about their race time and qualifying for Kona??? ;-)

I'd think it would need to be early before the legs went. hahahaha

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Crazy question..or is it?? [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm thinking the smell of MAN! and WHOA-MAN! and the salt deposits all over their bodies might be a deterrant if they attempted later in the race. But it would be a great display of athleticism and exhibitionism even if they'd likely be dq'd for exiting the course. Right after the swim might be a no go, too due to shrinkage issues.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All I know is that I'd have to do it before the bike leg, because after the bike leg my parts are completely destroyed. Maybe I need to spend more time in the "Women's saddles" thread...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And who says that ST doesn't need its very own Personals thread - you won't find this on LavaLife... maybe on FitnessSingles, tho'... I should click the link above... :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When I was volunteering bike check out at IMFL few years back, I got a proposition for a three way with a male-female couple that had just both finished the race and was headed back to their hotel.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are numerous "accounts" of guys getting seduced during the IM WI run....it passes through campus and past student apartments, and there are some drunk/buzzed students spectating. I'm sure no one has ever "done it," yet the stories persist :)
Quote Reply
Re: Crazy question..or is it?? [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Aren't most of the dudes too worried about their race time and qualifying for Kona??? ;-)
...and if a dude claims the deed will have "neglible impact" to his time, I can't imagine THAT's a selling point, either.

Maybe triathlon needs a new term to account for those who do this, like golf's 19th hole, how about...."T3" ?

Paul

ErgVideo.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
An ex suggested it for IM-LP. She said she even knew the perfect spot on the bike course.

Unfortunately, we split up before we even signed up for it.

As a side note, if a spectator was involved, that would count as outside aid, yes?

Breakfast is for Closers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I have always been too embarrassed to ask this question anywhere, so i'm glad there's a women's forum.... a few times now me and my girlfriend asked the question: Do you think any couple has actually "done it"....during an Ironman?? I'm not sure anyone would admit to it, or maybe they would..anyways..just always wanted to know the answer to that question...:-)) Anyone know??
Quote Reply