Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Craft Tri Shorts- how do they run?
Quote | Reply
I'm thinking about buying a pair of Craft Performance Tri Shorts...I'm looking at the sizing chart and it looks like I should buy a large, but I'm just wondering if anyone who has Craft shorts can tell me how they run (true to size, big, small)? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Craft Tri Shorts- how do they run? [LuvCheesecake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My tri club got craft uniforms last year. I took a small top, small bottom. We had samples they sent us to try on, though. My husband always says how craft stuff runs small.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's great stuff but I've found the sizing is all over the map. I am tyically a medium but sometimes where a large. The shorts I have from the 2006 Craft training line are a size small. I recall trying on kit from the performance or racing line and I wore a large. Go figure. Personally, I wouldn't buy their stuff without trying it on first.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I find that Craft shorts run on the big side. If you get a chance to try something like Desoto which, admittedly fits a bit small, you should try one size smaller in Craft.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dont want to hijack you thread but have you looked at Oomph shorts - I have tried nearly every brand and prefer these.. They are also bike crash proof - but dont test this - I have done enough for everyone... :-)

Graham Wilson
USAT Level III Elite Coach
http://www.thewilsongroup.biz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
    I got the shorts (and a top) in the mail the other day and I'm about 90% satisfied with the fit of both. They are a little smaller than I expected but still fit pretty well. The one thing I didn't like about the shorts are the leg grippers- they are a bit tight! I will wear them for my half in June and if I am comfortable then I will also wear them at Lake Placid.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They look great but I cant afford over 100$ for shorts!!!! crazy!!!!
Quote Reply