Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Another new bike and quilt post
Quote | Reply
I figured I would be safe in here posting pics of my new ride - safe from the seat height/spacer police ;-) I too got a new bike recently. Took a few months to come in and my boyfriend was kind enough to treat me to a few upgrades on it. I'm still waiting on the bottle cages, but they should be in soon.

I also have a nice quilt from my race shirts. Some of the companies out there that make the quilts are soooo expensive so a woman that works for my parents offered to make it for me.
Quote Reply
Re: Another new bike and quilt post [Wingnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very nice (both)!

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats on the new bike--it's a beauty!
Question about the quilt: Is the back of the shirts on the back of the quilt? I know it's an anal question, but I'm emotionally attached to my race shirts and would hate to have only the front of shirt on the quilts...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My daughter also makes t-shirt quilts..........very affordable, a snuggly way to clear the closet and support a starving college student.

Nice bike! Enjoy! :-)

G

It's a little like wrestling a gorilla.........you don't stop when you're tired.........you stop when the gorilla is tired.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very nice!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
very nice! Both are very good looking :)

These threads are being good motivation to get mine made. Although now that I'm engaged to another tri guy maybe I'll make it a mix of both our shirts from over the years :) We have boxes of them.

---
Miles of Life --- Powered by MarkyV
Quote Reply
Re: Another new bike and quilt post [kitboo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My quilt is made of just the shirt front. I have so many race shirts that I don't wear anymore and did not want to throw out.
This quilt is thin, yet really really warm. I love it so much.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They are both pretty enjoy!
Quote Reply