Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Adamo Saddle
Quote | Reply
Any ladies using the Adamo Saddle? Road Adamo or Race Adamo. My husband uses the race one and loves it.
Quote Reply
Re: Adamo Saddle [Susan hu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use both the Road and the Race. I love them both. I had real issues with being aero with other saddles. There is a slight break in period for some people...sitz (sp) bones need to toughen up. I did not really have any issue must have a tough butt :)
The road was a little wide in the front and as per (I think) Slowmans suggestion. I had Hubby drill a small hole and pulled it a little bit together with a zipp tie. I really love them.

Chris

2015 Season: American TTT
Ironman Louisville.
Last edited by: chrisrunzs26: Apr 16, 08 8:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have been riding on adamo race saddles for a year and a half now. I love it! I did my first IM on it and will never ever use another saddle.

For the tri-bike, I had to turn the nose a little to the right. Women have nerve bundles (just like men) that can feel pressure. We don't have "junk" per se, but if you feel cramped and feel the need to shift your hip/knee to get relief...twist the nose just a little bit.

For the road bike, I had to tilt the nose up a little bit. I needed a little more support when riding on the hoods.

Getting the right position is different than on any other saddle. I like to ride with the widest part of the saddle just under my sits-bones. The nose pretty much disappears and the back part of the saddle shows a little bit. This is different in aero on a tri-bike than it is on a road bike.

Just my .02 cents =)

Heather Sweet
http://thesweetsadventure.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought one and could ride it only for shorter distances. I ride IM length and the saddle was too hard in the wrong places for extended aero riding. Finally, I took it off and gave it a home in the garage with the other saddles that didn't work either.

Currently I have 2 Profile Tri Stryke saddles on both my trainer and race bikes. Their "soft center" provides someplace to shift to on 6-8 hour rides.

Good luck...

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply