Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2xu fits while pregnant?
Quote | Reply
I'm 5 months pregnant now and still active (love it!). At this stage I want to purchase a two piece tri suit from 2xu, the femme hipster short. On paper it looks like a great idea: I can ride my bike (indoor), run (shuffle) and swim with it. I was thinking one size bigger and with a low rise short. For those who've been down this path: is this a ridiculous idea or indeed very convenient?
Quote Reply
Re: 2xu fits while pregnant? [Kaikala] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't bother to buy anything new when I was pregnant, because I knew I was only going to be using it for such a short period of time, and I didn't think it was worth the money. I would have bought a maternity swim suit, but couldn't find any in stores (it was winter - everything in maternity stores was designed for sitting on a beach, not doing masters swim!), but was able to borrow one from a friend.

Otherwise, I wore my regular shorts and tights, pulled down under my belly, and then wore all those tech shirts I've gotten from races over the years that were too big! I also borrowed a couple of things from friends who were slightly larger than me (eg sports bras - thought I invested in some good quality, larger running bras post-baby, a fleece jacket).

For me, only one outfit to exercise in would mean very frequent laundry!
Quote Reply
Re: 2xu fits while pregnant? [Kaikala] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats! I am 4 months pregnant w/ my second! I'm still small enough now but for my first, I used De Soto's micro tri short under my running short for extra ab support and I wore the Women's Forza Long Distance w/ adjustable waist throughout my whole pregnancy. They worked like a charm! Hope that helps!

Tracy M. De Soto
Femme Designer/CFO/Attorney
De Soto Sport
Quote Reply