Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2008 Unsexiest Woman Alive [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have no idea how she could be considered the unsexiest, when this disgusting beast is on my TV everyday. and before all you womens spew your hate all over me, there is much more to being unsexy than the way someone looks.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Unsexiest Woman Alive [Erik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice troll.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Unsexiest Woman Alive [pedergraham] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if you've seen SATC, you've seen her in her underwear, and this 40 something woman has a ROCKING body. i am so jealous of her body. she is super ripped, skinny yes, but ripped. heard she does 2 hours of pilates a day.

she doesn't always photograph great, but she's smart, rich and has a great hubby. SATC is one of my all time favorite shows, so i love SJP.

who the fruck cares about what some idiot men's magazine, Maxim ,thinks, and why did a man post about this in the womens forum?

Sue
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think she looks great! From what I have read, she seems to be a great mom and wife too :) Poo on Maxim for not being nice!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
While Hilary certainly has nothing on SJP, I do think at certain angles SJP is often rather creepy looking and can easily resemble a tranny, though at other times, she's not so bad. Her sense of style, personality, and amazing body do more for her than her looks. She DEFINITELY has had work done on her nose. She obviously went to a genius surgeon who retained her nose's shape as not to change the character of her face, but reduced its size quite a bit!

If you don't figure in her body, I don't think she's sexy in the least. SJP is the embodiment of jolie-laide, imo. Unsexiest woman alive is kind of harsh, but maybe out of mainstream Hollywood actress types it fits, to me at least.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i just found out that i'm going to meet her (SJP) Thursday; i'm sure in person she is dazzling.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I always heard of unsexy as Janet Reno. I don't think SJP deserves to be on the list. The title should probably be, '2008 Unsexiest sexy woman alive.' There are alot worse.
Last edited by: auto208562: Apr 1, 08 12:15
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why are you posting a picture of Dee Snider?
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Unsexiest Woman Alive [Demagogue] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL...dude.........
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Unsexiest Woman Alive [Tri1016] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Maxim stuffs the unsexy ballot box with pics like these. If it's not airbrushed and posed, it's unsexy.
Ok, I've always found SJP rather attractive. Admittedly, she does bear a striking resemblance to Cruella DeVille...

Maybe it's a result of the smoking habit (arguably the most sickening habit anyone can develop).

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe she is ugly. I don't find Phoebe from friends to be hot, and I've always thought Drew Barrymore looked like she had a mild case of Downs Syndrome.

As for being painted up, sown up, and blown up...I generally find that the more makeup a woman wears, and the more 'standardized' she is, the less attractive she is. Nature has an amazingly good way of setting everybody up to look in proportion. Us humans tend to screw that up on a regular basis with surgury and makeup-caking. Just thought I'd put that out there.

Seriously, don't take me too seriously.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
With that horse face, the only thing I would be interested in is how well she could pull a plow.

"It takes courage to do it, to be a runner. We all found that out a long time ago. Because it's about more than fatigue. It's about pain, and dealing with it for a long time. And its about resolve." - Quentin Cassidy
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Unsexiest Woman Alive [Irondawg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cruella DeVille, that's funny and frighteningly accurate. I must say though that a major magazine publishing a list of the unsexiest women seems pretty harsh to all concerned. I would take no pleasure in reading that. There is no value, entertainment or otherwise, in simply bashing a person, man or woman, for their looks.
I know, I know....stars are fair game but, still seems completely pointless to me.
Besides all that, sexy is a relative thing. I'm pretty sure her husband thinks she's the sexiest woman on earth, more power to 'em both.
j
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Unsexiest Woman Alive [Erik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
i have no idea how she could be considered the unsexiest, when this disgusting beast is on my TV everyday. and before all you womens spew your hate all over me, there is much more to being unsexy than the way someone looks.

Aside from the fact that Hillary seems to have all her social grace behind a few decades ago, I thought I found a good body double, should she ever not be able to make it to a campaign event... (It's the one on the right)

Seriously, don't take me too seriously.
Quote Reply

Prev Next