Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"America's Hottest Husband" just might be an Ironman?
Quote | Reply
So I don't really post here, considering it's something of a refuge from the main forum, but this one belongs here as much as anywhere. I'm a triathlete coach hired by a city owned swim & fitness center and have been running a swim program there for a year now. As it turns out, one of my athletes is a finalist in Redbook Magizine's annual "Hottest Husband" contest. His wife (in full stealth mode...he just found out!) offered him up for consideration and he's now one of 25 finalists out of 1500 original applicants. He is the real deal if what I see of his unselfish actions are any indication. Often in the kiddie pool with his children as one of the few fathers handling the play date stuff. Family first without making a fuss of it...that's just how he rolls. Prize is a vacation, so his wife and family once again would benefit if he wins.

Please reward a fellow triathlete and recent Ironman finisher who gets the family/training balance right by voting for him here:

http://www.redbookmag.com/...alists-2014#slide-10

Thanks!
Last edited by: gregn: Sep 15, 13 3:52
Quote Reply
Re: "America's Hottest Husband" just might be an Ironman? [gregn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If he's the "hottest husband" let's hope he does more than just do IM, like do the dishes or cook once in awhile. :-)
Quote Reply
Re: "America's Hottest Husband" just might be an Ironman? [gregn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Voted. Good luck, Austin!

~~ kate
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done.
Quote Reply
Re: "America's Hottest Husband" just might be an Ironman? [dreaming~big] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
@dreaming~big, @sallyshortypnts, @karencoutts

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One more
Quote Reply
Re: "America's Hottest Husband" just might be an Ironman? [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Kiki!
Quote Reply