Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

#1 New Release in 'Triathlon' on Amazon..."The Misfits Guide to Basement Bike Fitting - Triathlon Edition"
Quote | Reply
It's everything (almost) I know to assist the home based bike fitter to self guided excellence. And it's 10 bucks.

https://www.amazon.com/...p;s=books&sr=1-5
Last edited by: FindinFreestyle: Jul 15, 19 21:28
Quote Reply
Re: #1 New Release in 'Triathlon' on Amazon..."The Misfits Guide to Basement Bike Fitting - Triathlon Edition" [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll buy it. Between my own long searches for improved bike comfort and multiple professional fits that left me feeling some to marginally to not better, this topic interests me! I enjoy reading all the critique my fit threads and have my own pile of never posted video clips.

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Re: #1 New Release in 'Triathlon' on Amazon..."The Misfits Guide to Basement Bike Fitting - Triathlon Edition" [Tsunami] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey I appreciate it. Let me know what you think or if you have questions. Honestly, and despite Slowman's finest efforts, I find the state of the bike fitting industry overall to be pretty random and chaotic. The book is my best attempt at the remote transmission of bike fit orthodoxy.
Quote Reply
Re: #1 New Release in 'Triathlon' on Amazon..."The Misfits Guide to Basement Bike Fitting - Triathlon Edition" [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like a cool book look forward to reading it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Topic is really interested i will surely buy it.I was searching for improved bicycle comfort and numerous expert fits that left me feeling some to insignificantly to worse.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, is this available as a paper book? Or e-book only? From anyone other than Amazon?
Thx.

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Re: #1 New Release in 'Triathlon' on Amazon..."The Misfits Guide to Basement Bike Fitting - Triathlon Edition" [Tsunami] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tsunami wrote:
Hi, is this available as a paper book? Or e-book only? From anyone other than Amazon?
Thx.

I just got started on the format and back cover art for the paperback copy yesterday. Should be out in 1-2 weeks. I'll reply here when it is available and thanks for your interest.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now available in paperback.

https://www.amazon.com/...ncoding=UTF8&me=
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bought. Excited. This is awesome.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whoa thanks for this! No matter how many bike fits I get, I end up doing micro adjustments on my own.
Quote Reply