Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri Course HD- Train your course before you go!
Quote | Reply
Hi ST members!
Please take a look at our new site committed to bringing you high quality triathlon bike course videos. Coming soon! We're launching our first course for you to train... Ironman CDA. See http://www.tricoursehd.com for more details and watch this short clip to get a high speed look at what we're working on... Also, sign up to keep updated on new content and videos. Feel free to make any recommendations!
Sam
Tri Course HD

Sam
Tricoursehd.com
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Course HD- Train your course before you go! [Scanner1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you're probably gonna anger the management since this is your first post. perhaps it would be better in the notices. or to spend some time here first.

that said, i'd be happy to buy copies of your courses and i dig the bike on your site. and a front H3 and shifters on the downtube?!? awesome.

Quote Reply
Re: Tri Course HD- Train your course before you go! [dsmallwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Specialized Tri-Spoke, not a HED3.

Habitual line stepper.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Course HD- Train your course before you go! [zeusrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zeusrun wrote:
Specialized Tri-Spoke, not a HED3.

ah yes! even better. retro cool.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Scanner1 wrote:
Hi ST members!
Please take a look at our new site committed to bringing you high quality triathlon bike course videos. Coming soon! We're launching our first course for you to train... Ironman CDA. See http://www.tricoursehd.com for more details and watch this short clip to get a high speed look at what we're working on... Also, sign up to keep updated on new content and videos. Feel free to make any recommendations!
Sam
Tri Course HD

Looks cool. General price point? Didn't see anything on the webapge indicating cost.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's very cool! One suggestion: Put the miles down by the road grade.
I keep looking up an down the screen to put these two together.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Course HD- Train your course before you go! [dsmallwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Woops, thanks for the heads up. I did just see that rule so hopefully I don't get the boot. Stock photo btw... thought it was cool. First round of DVD production later this week. We're working on Boise half within the month. Thanks!

Sam
Tricoursehd.com
Last edited by: Scanner1: Aug 17, 13 18:47
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Course HD- Train your course before you go! [tmshokie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DVD's will run $25 to $35. We're working on providing digital copies for less. Any opinion on price point?
Thanks!

Sam
Tricoursehd.com
Last edited by: Scanner1: Aug 17, 13 18:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Scanner1 wrote:
DVD's will run $25 to $35. We're working on providing digital copies for less. Any opinion on price point?
Thanks!

Google "on the road with coach Troy.". He has one for IMLouis and IMLP. Price point is around the same - depending on whether you become a member of his site. he also gives gearing suggestions to help the with power meters, etc.

Not sure how much goes into making your videos and what you need to make but suffer fest are all digital for around $12-15. They are WILDLY popular for content and price. FWIW
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Course HD- Train your course before you go! [tmshokie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Course video's now include IM Coeur d'Alene and Boise 70.3. We've also posted some course overview notes for Boise at http://tricoursehd.com/...se-bike-course-notes . Would you like to film your own course? We'll pay you. More info at http://tricoursehd.com/...-course-well-pay-you
In the works for the upcoming months: IM Chattanooga and IM Arizona.

Sam
Tricoursehd.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey - i want to give you a shout. i really like the CdA video. i've done the full length a few times but mostly i use the 17 minute version as a interval tool. this morning i went thru it three times. its a cool toy.

thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good to hear! Thanks for the feedback. We're looking at converting the 15 minute course overview into more of an interval type trainer with speed an hill work.

Sam
Tricoursehd.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That course is beautiful. Looks like the most bike friendly highway I've ever seen
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you ever thought of contacting TrainerRoad and putting the two together?

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I want to submit a course suggestion --- Vineman 70.3. :)
Quote Reply